January 18, 2013

UtaPuri's "Still Still Still" hidden message

So I have been listening to Uta no Prince-sama's new single, Still Still Still, for a week long, and can't get enough of these two.

The double-personality pair:
2 idols worth 4 singers!
I really love how Mamoru Miyano and Kishou Taniyama blended together... their voices, but also their characters are, in my sincerest opinion, the prettiest from UtaPri. I have always liked their songs in the previous installments, and now they're finally together! I really wish there was more art/doujin from this pairing!

But believe me, there is a hidden message in this song...
Right when you pop the disc up and listen to the song's first lyrics:

I still love you
I steal your love


Yeah, you're stealing not only my love, but also all my money, goddamnit Ç_Ç;;
As much as it was the final single of the "Shuffle" kind of unit songs, I feel like it's the final order from Broccoli too - buy UtaPri merchandise, all of it ;Orz

Come to me~
I can't even imagine how ripped off I'll feel when that precious Tokiya figure ships to me... T_T~


Useful Data


No comments:

Post a Comment